Thursday 27 December 2012

Clear Vision

The wise king said, "...Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, so he may run that reads it...."
My heart has been yearning for an answer, for a sign, something to give substance to dream that seems rather flaccid under the weighty odds . As I recall the words of yet another "...no woman carries a child never to reach the season to birth..."
The dream to take part in the Unogwaja challenge at this stage seems far out of reach yet faith is the string that ties what could be with the present reality. So to write the vision down I have hastened to do, that it may be endorsed, maybe not a tablet of stone but upon a heart filled with hope. The vision is therefore clear, do whatever is humanly possible. To envision the end, I have busied myself, not that I may perchance claim honour or worse still bestow it upon myself but that I may do a service that may perchance change the life of at least one or two in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment